Many of our staff at Virgin work flexibly and in many different ways, including part-time, different core hours or remote working. Please talk to us at your application or interview stage about the flexibility you need. We can't promise to give you exactly what you want, but we are happy to explore what's possible for the role.
In a nutshell
Day to day
- Develop efficient planning and reporting frameworks and processes and minimise complexity whilst providing clear, concise, accurate and insightful output.
- Design, develop and document user-friendly tools to support day-to-day treasury operations processes, monitoring and compliance activities
- Design, develop and document coherent and consistent KPI and budget performance reporting dashboards for the wider Corporate Finance function
- Management of monthly debt and interest reporting
- Provide technical and other support for projects as needed
- Facilitate a collaborative work environment
- Assist in implementing processes, reporting and systems arising from transformation activities
- Providing analytical support and best practice to the treasury risk team to develop an accurate and clear user-friendly reporting system (a ‘risk management toolkit’) tailored to the needs of its target groups
- Streamline standard risk management report production through automation of inputs, configuring rule-based recommendations and simplifying format and content to simplify and consolidate report production
- Support the Senior Treasury Manager and the FP&A team to maintain and optimise the Long Term Financial Model
- Support financial modelling to determine the long term liquidity requirements of the Group under different scenarios
- Provide end-to-end support on all corporate funding activities
- Maintain all documentation to support investment, risk management/hedging and cash management activities
- Maintain a register of the Group’s collateral pool, value and encumbrance
- Develop counterparty business/exposure dashboard-based reports to support interactions and meetings with banking and other financial counterparties
- Ensure that information is available to support regular dialogue with key stakeholders on performance and business allocation
- Support centralisation of information relating to investors and investor relations
- Support provision of information to credit rating agencies and creditors as appropriate
- Coaching wider team to enhance technical skills and embed “systems mind-set”
- Encourage best practice in model, reporting and systems design
- Providing support to wider Corporate Finance function on model design and development practices
- Create capacity in the wider team through development of improved reporting, dashboards, operational tools and processes
- Contribute to the operational and behavioural objectives of the team and organisational engagement
- Fully or part qualified AMCT, ACA/CIMA, CFA with relevant experience.
- Proven experience working treasury or a related area.
- Financial modelling experience.
- Skilled in report design, requirements gathering and testing.
- Highly developed problem solving skills.
- Strong and well-structured written and verbal communication.
- Able to manage a variety of different stakeholders & building rapport.
- Evidence of working with databases, visualisation software, automating reporting/processes etc.
Be yourself – Our differences make us stronger
Please be aware as part of our recruitment process we may look to use a variety of resourcing tools to help us understand your skills and experience in relation to the role you have applied for. These may include application questions, video interviews or online testing. Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if there are any reasonable adjustments to our process that you would like us to consider, for example use of hearing loops, sign language interpreter etc. Please don’t hesitate to reach out if there are any issues preventing you from being at your best during your application or assessment process. Any issues raised after your assessment is completed or once a decision has been made will be too late for us to consider within our process.
You'll be assessed against our values for a selection of your interview process, learn more about them here: Our Values