Salary: £16,010 per annum plus excellent benefits and commission
Hours: 37.5 hours per week including days, evening and weekends
Location: Crawley, West Sussex
What we do...
Has anyone ever told you, you could sell ice to Eskimos' but never had that opportunity to prove it? Do you love going on your own personal cruise holidays? If so now here’s your chance to inject your sales experience to our fabulous Cruise Team!
Using your imagination you’ll help our customers to once in a lifetime cruise experiences. We have stretching targets but through answering calls, maximising sales opportunities and using your unique sales flair to sell our luxury cruise holidays we’ll expect you to smash them
At Virgin Holidays we’re fast paced and that’s reflected in our recruitment process so you will need to be able to start on the 29th April 2019 and have no holiday for 2 months following it, that’s so you don’t miss a second of our amazing training course! So if you’re ready to start your journey to no ordinary job then click the apply button now!What we offer...
- 5 weeks intense dedicated training to set you up for success
- Sales through service approach - no hard selling or cold calling
- Up to 7 flights a year to a wide range of Virgin’s appealing global destinations… who doesn’t fancy a trip to Vegas?
- Generous contributory pension scheme
- Outgoing, fun, high-energy work environment
- Commission scheme and ad-hoc incentives
- Diverse and supportive work force
- Continuous mentoring and development
- Career progression
- Trips to enhance your knowledge in our product
- Prepared to work between the hours of 9am and 9pm, between Monday and Sunday (please give consideration to shifts before applying as you will be working a mixture of days, evening and weekend shifts)
- Knowledgeable and passionate about the travel industry – first-hand experience of either travelling to our destination’s or a love for the cruise market is essential
- Experience of working in a sales or service targeted role for a minimum of 12 months continuously
- Tenacious and creative in achieving and exceeding your monthly sales and service targets
- Confident with a can-do ability to deliver an excellent customer experience from start to finish
- Enjoy working under pressure
- Able to effortlessly bring to life our brand and products
- Educated to GCSE level or equivalent
- IT confident and competent as we have many systems your need to adapt too