Salary: Competitive plus excellent benefits
Hours: 23 hours per week - Annualised Hours. (Shifts/Early start times)
Location: Manchester Airport
In a nutshell
Do you love going on holiday? Do you place the customer at the heart of everything you do? If so this then this could be the role for you because this is no ordinary customer service role. Were on the look out for an exceptional representative to be part of our Manchester Airport team in our Airport Lounge called the v-room.
Your priority in this role will be to engage with our customers before they set off on their dream holiday, memories start here.
Day to day
Within this role you’ll be helping our passengers with anything and everything they may need, whether that be answering questions about our excellent destinations or upgrading elements of their holiday.
You'll know all of our products like the back of your hand, and you’ll provide the highest level of customer experience. You will also be supporting our Virgin Holidays Ticket Desk team during operational hours with their daily duties.
Above all, you’ll seek to surprise & delight our customers at every opportunity – we know they deserve the ‘Star’ treatment and if things don’t go to plan, we need you to be dedicated in investigating to find a creative resolution so that they can relax and enjoy their holiday.
Do you have strong customer service skills? Love a to-do list, well-organised with absolute attention to detail?
To ensure standout success you will also have:
- A strong communicator who is confident to challenge current processes in an engaging way
- A self starter who will use your own initiative alongside working with our airport teams if needed
- Previous experience of working in a customer service/customer facing environment with understanding of our long-haul product range
- A passion for creative problem solving, and able to work on own initiative
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word & Excel
- Contribute to on the job training in a variety of airport and v room locations
- Ability to prioritise based on customer requirements and value to business
It's a pacy role so you will need to have the ability to capture and assimilate information quickly and communicate your findings in a clear and concise manner. So if you think this sounds exciting and are would like to join our dynamic and fun Manchester Airport operation we would love to see your application.