Salary: £25,000 per annum plus excellent benefits
Hours: 37.5 Tuesday to Saturday 0700-1630
Location: Manchester Airport
Closing date: 21st February 2020
We reserve the right to close the application window early if we receive a high volume of suitable applications.
Interviews to be held in Manchester 4th & 5th Mar - You will be required to bring models with you for trade tests (lucky friends!)
*** If successful must be able to attend 2 weeks training in Crawley June 2020.***
Here at Virgin, we love people and believe everyone should be treated as an individual. After all it's how we treat one another that makes us feel special. If you do require any adjustments to support you throughout our interview process, please contact a member of our Talent Experience Team.
In a nutshell
We are excited to launch a brand-new Wellness Spa as part of our Clubhouse facilities at Manchester Airport.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our Clubhouse Team. Are you genuinely passionate about motivating and mentoring your team to deliver out outstanding and memorable and elite service to our Upper Class customers?
Primary responsibilities are to lead the daily running of the Clubhouse Wellness Spa at Manchester. A strong leader you are accountable for driving your team in achieving the Spa revenue target. You will also work in the operation providing a variety of Spa services to our customers. Day to Day
- Continually review shift patterns/working practices to define and implement efficient ways to manage staff whilst still delivering against targets. This will include optimising the use of resource from the Spa team
- Offer a comprehensive range of spa services to our Customers
- Ensuring exemplary customer service is provided.
- Work with suppliers to guarantee that we are negotiating the best deals and support in order to drive sales.
- You will implement a yearly promotional and marketing plan to maintain loyalty and customer retention. Creative in your approach to attract new customers and growing revenue.
- To ensure the correct level of support is in place from the suppliers or training team to design and deliver effective training to the spa staff.
- Keep within budget, and ensuring we have the right stock for the needs of customer demands and services.
- Collate reports and track all monthly and weekly financial figures and data that is required by company divisions competently - acting on efficiencies when required.
- Working within H&S guidelines you will ensure all processes are followed to provide a safe working environment for colleagues, clients and self.
- Be involved with recruiting amazing new Spa Therapists
Additional Website Text
As a successful Spa Supervisor you will lead by example to inspire your team. Being highly organised, whilst showing a flexible and adaptable approach in your day to day operation.
- Passionate about delivering 5* customer service in a luxury environment.
- A strong aptitude for multi-tasking
- Ability to work with complete confidentiality
- Confidence to manage and lead performance and HR related issues, owning decisions that will sometimes be unpopular
- Strong communication, coaching and mentoring skills
- You will strive to build and manage relationships with your team and partners to run an outstanding Spa.
- Must have at least NVQ Level 3 in Beauty Therapy or equivalent
If this role has interested you and you feel you could add new value to the team then we would love to see your application.
We recognise the value you add to our dynamic company. That's why we give our people the rewards that they deserve. We have a whole host of benefits to help you enjoy life to the full, including up to seven flights a year to a wide range of fabulous Virgin Atlantic destinations. Of course, you can also take advantage of discounts on our amazing Virgin Holidays hotels. We also offer a competitive benefits package including pension and private medical schemes and life assurance. You can even self-select what’s important to you through our benefits portal. We appreciate that life is busy, so when operationally possible, remote working is available.
Be Yourself - Our Differences make us stronger
Virgin Atlantic and Virgin holidays are committed equal opportunities employers and positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible applicants regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy and maternity. Diversity brings strength which is why we strive to provide an inclusive environment where individuality is celebrated, and we can unleash the potential of our forward-thinking mix of people.
To all recruitment agencies: Virgin Atlantic and Virgin Holidays does not accept unsolicited agency CVs.