Hours: Full time, Mon - Fri 09:00 - 17:30
In a nutshell
Are you ready to lead a cultural shift in the business? We are committed to actively reducing complaints and improve customer satisfaction and ensure that this is a collectively held responsibility across the organisation.
This role is primarily responsible for closing the feedback loop between our customers and the senior partners to ensure that we learn from our mistakes, take corrective action and continually improve the customer journey. Supporting our 'Most Loved Travel company' vision.
Day to day
- Aligned to our 3 year business plan - Velocity, you will lead a range of strategies and tactics to positively engage and influence senior partners
- You will hold senior partners accountable for taking corrective action to improve systems, processes and behaviours
- Effectively and actively share customer insight data to ensure the impacted departments fully understand our customers key frustrations and complaint trends
- Select verbatim to support the data, bring the customer experience to life and invoke empathy, compassion and the will to get it right
- You will partner the project management of key initiatives to ensure they drive a tangible improvement in the CX and a reduction in complaints
- Developing metrics and coordinated feedback mechanisms you will monitor, track and report the success rate of the initiatives
- You will work in collaboration with Manager – CR Operations to support and coach the CR Advisors ensuring they can and do effectively capture the pertinent elements of customer feedback, maintaining an efficient complaint handling function
- Working with the Manager – CC Insight and Technology you will ensure the CRM system functionality is continually evolved enabling us to report meaningfully on the key customer feedback
- Based on the data provided by the Customer Insight Team, you'll perform complex data trend analysis, interpreting the results - identifying key trends and areas of improvement
- You will prioritise the results so that senior partners can readily identify and prioritise major issues and quick wins
- You will collaborate with Joint Venture (JV) partners to exchange ideas on the best methods
Are you a strong inspirational leader with proven capability in influencing Senior partners internally and externally? Are you an effective communicator? Articulating and presenting clear concise messages and ultimately can you drive improved performance and build positive relationships?
We are looking for a dynamic, engaging, out of the box thinker and influencer to challenge the norm and drive customer relations and complaint resolution into a new era.
Skills for success:
- Ideally educated to degree level or equivalent
- Experience in project management and change management across complex and diverse environments, managing timelines, budgets and partners
- Analytically curious you will have proven experience in complex data analysis with the ability to interpret and prioritise results
- Building positive relationships and influencing at a senior level is key
- Industry knowledge is advantageous but experience in the customer field and advancing a positive service culture is critical
- Commercial awareness and business insight with a concern for the bottom line