Hours: 37.5 hours per week, Mon - Fri 09:00 - 17:30
In a nutshell
Would the opportunity to look after all aspects of customers post travel feedback and complaints excite you? Are you customer centric with a creative flair for resolution and see this as an opportunity to make a positive difference to the customer experience?
Working as a Customer Relations Executive within our Customer Relations team, you will be looking after customers queries on their return with the goal of maximising customer satisfaction, with minimal cost to the business. You will also highlight key issues and trends from customer feedback to help drive positive changes within the business.
Flexibility is key to this role to ensure all customers concerns are dealt with in accordance with company adhering to guidelines and industry regulations.
Day to day
Your responsibilities will include acknowledging, investigating and responding to customer feedback and complaints both by email and by phone.
- You will take full ownership of cases, ensuring these are effectively resolved in a timely way and deciding on necessary gestures or compensation as appropriate.
- You will help drive continuous improvements to the Customer experience by providing feedback from customers and ideas for development of our product and processes
- We strive for continuous improvement here at Virgin Holidays and constantly seek opportunities to improve our complaint handling processes and customer experience. Contributing positively to our ambition to be the most loved travel company
- You will be in ongoing, direct contact with customers at all stages of their complaint and may also be involved in complaints that are escalated through ABTA or other 3rd parties
- You will make decisions on the outcomes of complaints in line with company policy and procedures, including offering gestures of goodwill and compensation as appropriate.
- You will be communicating with suppliers to reclaim monies to ensure the best outcome for the customers at minimal cost to the business.
- You will collate information and report on problematic properties/business issues on a regular basis, specifically identifying recurring issues and trends -working with relevant partners to address the issues
- You will provide support to other departments when required by Customer Relations Manager.
This is an exciting opportunity to work within a team, taking ownership of the post departure customer experience.
To be successful in this role you'll have excellent attention to detail with a passion for solving problems.
We love our company but sometimes there are hiccups so you’ll work well in a fast paced environment being adaptable and able to prioritise workload to meet customer demands whilst working towards tight deadlines.
Are you analytical in nature with strong communication skills with a good understanding of Microsoft office?
Do you work well autonomously but love being an integral part of a dynamic team.
We are so proud of our brand so knowledge of Virgin Holidays destinations and systems would be an advantage. If this role sounds like you why not apply today?