Many of our staff at Virgin work flexibly and in many different ways, including different core hours or remote working. Please talk to us at your application or interview stage about the flexibility you need. We can't promise to give you exactly what you want, but we are happy to explore what's possible for the role.
In a nutshell
Day to day
- Support Analyst, Insights & Forecasting in forecasting responsibilities
- Working with revenue management to forecast the 3-year sales revenue plan and UK channel budget (sales & flown), supporting the Sales and Distribution revenue plan.
- Support global HO in implementation and management of Sales Incentive Programme
- Ensure timely, engagement of performance to target to global account team
- Draft and publish agreed SIP policy, including management account team queries
- Act as key liaison between Global Sales and Pricing, Revenue Management and Data and Insights.
- Provide initial insight and commentary on weekly and monthly Sales performance packs.
Do you have proven business analytics or forecasting experience? Are you an excellent communicator? Then this could be the role for you!
Alongside the above we’re looking for the following:
- Ability to make clear, concise and compelling presentations to management and external organisations
- Proven communication and relationship management skills, with the ability to communicate technical detail to laypersons
- Ability to use qualitative and quantitative data contextually to gain agreement to proposal
- Solution-oriented and the ability to work well with others in a fast-paced, time-sensitive environment
- Applied knowledge in Airline Commercial is preferred.
- Proficient in data analytics and display platforms: SQL, Tableau, PowerBI
- Database management experience
Does the above sound like you? Do you want to join us on our journey to becoming the ‘most loved’ travel company? Then we’d love to hear from you!
Be yourself – Our differences make us stronger
Please be aware as part of our recruitment process we may look to use a variety of resourcing tools to help us understand your skills and experience in relation to the role you have applied for. These may include application questions, video interviews or online testing. Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if there are any reasonable adjustments to our process that you would like us to consider, for example use of hearing loops, sign language interpreter etc. Please don’t hesitate to reach out if there are any issues preventing you from being at your best during your application or assessment process. Any issues raised after your assessment is completed or once a decision has been made will be too late for us to consider within our process.
You'll be assessed against our values for a selection of your interview process, learn more about them here: Our Values