Mandarin speaking Customer Service Agents
Salary: £13,644 basic per annum plus shift allowance and language premium.
(please note that shift allowance is subject to change).
Contract: Part-time permanent
Hours: 24.5 hrs per week Between 0400-2300 hours Monday to Sunday, Based on 4 on 2 off shift rotation
Location: London Heathrow Airport, T3
Closing Date: **Update * 25th Feb 2019
Course start date: 8th April 2019We reserve the right to close the application window early if we receive a high volume of suitable applications.
In a nutshell
Do you speak fluent Mandarin? We are looking for amazing Customer centric new team members to join our dynamic Heathrow check in operation. As part of a large and cohesive team you will ensure that our customers needs are fully met at every point of their journey through Heathrow airport. You will use your amazing customer service skills to create a memorable and individual experience for our passengers whilst taking the opportunity to achieve sales targets.
Day to day
- Meeting and greeting Virgin Atlantic and Delta airlines customers, guiding and welcoming them as they enter the terminal and assisting with DIY check in. Ensuring that each customer receives an outstanding and professional service.
- Checking in Economy class customers and weighing their bags in compliance with airline regulations.
- Engaging with the customer in order to pick up on revenue generating opportunities by promoting the features and benefits of exit seats, extra legroom seats and other cabins to maximise sales.
- Being part of a well organised team at the boarding gates carrying out duties such as tagging bags, making boarding calls and reconciling.
- Consistently mindful of the operational service target of On Time Performance ensuring that our customers always leave on time.
- Ensuring that all necessary paperwork is competed accurately and promptly.
- Vigilant to ensure security standards are never compromised and remain vigilant throughout the checkin process.
- Escorting and engaging with our Unaccompanied minors/VIP's/PRM's, (passengers with restricted mobility) ensuring they feel comfortable and confident in their journey with Virgin Atlantic.
- Airside duties will also include representing Virgin Atlantic in meeting inbound flights Airside, Baggage Hall representative and assisting customers at the Transfer desk.
If you have a passion for putting the customer at the heart of your focus and have customer service experience, preferably from a face to face role then this may be the ideal job for you. You need to be an excellent communicator with a 'can-do' attitude and be creative and open minded in finding ways to achieve exceptional service standards.
PC literate, you'll enjoy the buzz and energy of team work as well as being able to work independently, showing a willingness to flex with the needs of the business. The airport is a busy multi-cultural environment so you will be able to adapt your communication style to suit your audience making each experience unique and memorable for our customers.
Do you want to be part of our iconic brand? If you feel you have the above skills, that you enjoy multi-tasking and thinking on your feet within a busy and bustling environment then we would love to hear from you.
Please note it is essential to be a fluent Mandarin speaker to be able to apply for this role