We are looking for dedicated Customer Service Agents to join our team at Heathrow Airport. To provide a warm welcome to our customers ensuring a flawless journey through the airport. As part of a large and versatile team you will ensure that our customers' needs are fully met at every point. This is an amazing opportunity to engage, build rapport and use your amazing personality to create a memorable and individual experience for our passengers.
In a nutshell
Day to day
Working a variety of shifts, no two days in the operation are the same. We love to delight our customers at every opportunity and that starts from the moment they arrive.
• Meet and greet all VAA and Delta airlines customers, guiding and welcoming them as they enter the terminal. You will assist with DIY check in, ensuring that each customer receives an outstanding and professional service.
• Checking in Economy class customers and weighing their bags in compliance with airline regulations.
• Engaging with customers in order to pick up on revenue generating opportunities. You will actively promote the features and benefits of exit seats, extra legroom seats and other cabins to maximise sales.
• Joining your colleagues at the boarding gates you will carry out duties such as tagging bags, making boarding calls and reconciling.
• Consistently mindful of the operational target of On Time Performance, we want our flights to always leave on time.
• Vigilant to ensure security standards are never compromised and remain vigilant throughout the check-in process.
• Escorting and engaging with our Unaccompanied minors/VIP's/PRM's, (passengers with restricted mobility) you will make them feel comfortable and confident in their journey.
• Airside duties will also include representing Virgin Atlantic in meeting inbound flights Airside, Baggage Hall representative and assisting customers at the Transfer desk.
Are you focused on putting the customer at the heart of what you do? Then we may have the perfect opportunity for you.
Skills for success:
• Strong communication.
• Preferably face to face customer service experience, it's not a game changer if you haven't
• The airport is a busy diverse environment so you will be able to adapt your communication style to suit your audience.
• Absolute attention to detail
• A genuine 'happy to help' attitude.
• Creative and open-minded in finding ways to achieve outstanding service standards.
• PC literate, we work from several different computer systems. But don't worry we have an amazing training team to set you up for success.
• Sometimes we can't plan for some of our peaks due to bad weather etc, so you will show a willingness to flex with the needs of the business.
You will love the buzz and energy of team work but still thrive being able to work independently. So, if you have a passion for our iconic brand and feel you have the above skills, we would love to hear from you.