Salary: £20,000 per annum
Location: Hybrid - Some days at home and some working in our Swansea office, SA7 9EQ.
Hours: Day Shifts - Monday-Sunday 07:00-20:00 contracted hours. Full-time basis on an annualised hours contract. Average hours per week 37.5. We also offer the possibility of colleague shift swaps depending on department cover to ensure we're being as flexible as possible.
In a nutshell
What's the difference between an average travel experience and one that really sparkles? The answer is simple: Us.
At Virgin Atlantic Holidays, we know that our people are the guardians of our unique and incomparable brand. Using our incredible powers, together, we can make Virgin Atlantic the most loved holiday company. We're looking for more superheroes to join our team and make this vision a reality.
Do you love bringing peoples dreams to life? Have a passion for making people smile? Or enjoy the satisfaction of a job well done? If so this then this could be the role for you, this is no ordinary customer service role.
Our Customer Service Advisors are champions at what they do. Answering calls from our beloved customers, they assist and resolve all queries or questions. When things don't go to plan, their positive and can-do attitudes help them come to solutions quickly. Always taking personal responsibility for making every customer feel special and provide that excellent experience that our customers expect and love at Virgin Atlantic.
Day to day
- Taking inbound calls from new and existing customers, booking flights, assisting in any queries, and engaging with our frequent flying members.
- Offering our customers irresistible, effortless, honest and memorable experiences, providing advice and guidance to help them find the right product that suits their needs.
- Ensuring high levels of attention to detail and providing accurate information, to minimise the need for the customer to contact us again.
- Maximising revenue at every opportunity, by listening to customers and their needs and upselling where appropriate.
If you are an excellent communicator who enjoys resolving issues, influencing and building rapport with customers. Someone who can take responsibility for work and provide effective solutions. You could be just the person that we are looking for!
We are looking for someone with :
• Proven customer service experience
• A sufficient and safe environment to work from home for some of your working hours
• Self-motivation, with the ability to confidently work independently
• Confidence with technology - we will train you in the systems we use, but sound experience in navigating a laptop and the internet is essential.
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you!
Our customers come from all walks of life and so do our colleagues. That's why we're proud to be an equal opportunity employer and actively encourage applications from all backgrounds. At Virgin Atlantic, we believe everyone can take on the world - no matter your age, gender, gender identity, gender expression, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disabilities, religion, or beliefs. We celebrate difference and everything that makes our colleagues unique by upholding an inclusive environment in which we can all thrive. So that everyone at Virgin Atlantic can be themselves and know they belong.
To make your journey with us accessible and individual to you, we encourage you to let us know if you'd like a little extra help with your application, or if you have any individual requirements at any stage along your recruitment journey. We are here to support you, so please reach out to our team, (firstname.lastname@example.org) feeling confident that we've got your individual considerations covered.