Many of our staff at Virgin work flexibly and in many different ways, including different core hours or remote working. Please talk to us at your application or interview stage about the flexibility you need. We can't promise to give you exactly what you want, but we are happy to explore what's possible for the role
In a nutshell
Virgin Atlantic is still proudly flying, creating the same fabulous flight experience we’re famous for, and we’re busily laying the foundations for a profitable future. We know that the right people are key to creating success – so we’re looking for someone brilliant to join our team and help us achieve our vision. Perhaps that’s you? We’d love to find out.
In this role we're looking for an Adobe Campaign expert to manage the Customer Marketing Data platform and the data content, where you'll be interfacing into third party suppliers to bring all “core” CRM enablement in-house over time. You'll possess a deep understanding of our target audiences and the data we hold on them; being accountable for cleansing that data and maintaining its integrity through adherence to GDPR regulation.
On a day-to-day basis you'll partner our CRM Manager peer group, Data & Insights, Technology and broader Digital and Marketing team to bring new campaigns into fruition and coach to understand the broader lifecycle of a campaign.
Day to day
- Campaign build (using Adobe Campaign), QC and execution based on CRM team and broader business requirements. Managing the process and understanding the data and system capabilities to deliver targeted and personalised communications
- Drive efficiency in campaign build and execution through templated briefs, workflows, QC and automation of regular communications to reduce time to market
- Define the future strategy, improvements, and definition of the evolution of our platform technology aligned to our Digital plan and wider CRM strategy and ambition
- Be the Go-to expert on future marketing systems technology and competitor information
- Lead platform project work that directly impacts marketing capabilities, and support connecting initiatives
- Responsible for the management of change requests for new capabilities, and supporting wider areas of the business use supporting technology to fulfil their needs
- Work with IT, legal and data protection teams responsible for compliance with GDPR and updates to regulations
- Maintenance and update of current technology platforms working with our technology team and key suppliers
- Working in collaboration with Technology to define and deliver a single customer view prioritising key data sources that deliver the largest value to the business aligned to the CRM and Loyalty strategy
Alongside the above we're looking for the below key criteria to be successful in your application:
- Strong experience of using Adobe Campaign
- Experience in understanding and working with technology teams to enable key data sources to drive CRM activity
- Experience continuously improving processes to drive efficient campaign builds and automation, showing practical examples of reducing time to market and driving better ways of working across the broader CRM team and business
- Proven experience in CRM and data transformation programmes where a key role has been played in influencing the transformation to drive both the prioritisation of requirements and development required to deliver the largest benefit into the business
- Ownership of key system and technology partners and suppliers to drive the maximum benefit from the capabilities within our technology stack and across our data and content management systems
- Someone who loves working collaboratively across key departments and within matrix teams to deliver CRM activity and act as an ambassador for the team and capabilities
Be yourself – Our differences make us stronger
Please be aware as part of our recruitment process we may look to use a variety of resourcing tools to help us understand your skills and experience in relation to the role you have applied for. These may include application questions, video interviews or online testing. Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if there are any reasonable adjustments to our process that you would like us to consider, for example use of hearing loops, sign language interpreter etc. Please don’t hesitate to reach out if there are any issues preventing you from being at your best during your application or assessment process. Any issues raised after your assessment is completed or once a decision has been made will be too late for us to consider within our process.
You'll be assessed against our values for a selection of your interview process, learn more about them here: Our Values