Hours: Full Time
Location: Hybrid remote working with days in our VHQ Crawley, West Sussex - speak to us about what flexibility looks like for you.
Closing Date: 6th December 2021
Many of our staff at Virgin work flexibly and in many different ways, including part-time, different core hours or remote working. Please talk to us at your application or interview stage about the flexibility you need. We can't promise to give you exactly what you want, but we are happy to explore what's possible for the role.
In a nutshell
Day to day
Some of your key responsibilities as our CRM Campaign Lead will be:
- Campaign build & delivery
- Working with our project teams, responsible for the development and production of campaigns within the Adobe Campaign platform.
- Designing, developing, implementing, and supporting simple-to-complex workflows within Adobe Campaign.
- Building new workstreams for trigger and event based communications and developing workstreams for one off campaigns and list production with optimal workflow design.
- Assisting with multichannel campaign execution, across the broader Adobe marketing cloud including managing lists requests and supporting online and offline marketing campaigns and supporting our front end developers with the development of landing pages and data capture forms in Adobe Campaign.
- Data is a growing foundational pillar within Virgin Atlantic and this role is a vital supporting function to its development in the customer journey team. You will need to ensure data is valid, compliant and executed in the most efficient manner.
- As one of the most Adobe Experienced and technically minded in the team you will be asked to support the CRM Enablement Manager in developing and managing global access to the system
- You will set up and manage user rights, design template workflows, develop new modules (eg distributed marketing) and integrate with other adobe marketing cloud products
- Time management/reporting
- Ensuring that all information is accurate and timely to support with management and traffic workloads. You will be flagging any issues to your manager or project team as they arise and completing timesheets in a timely fashion (for accurate job reporting).
Do you love being driven by data?
We don’t do ordinary, so you might come from a more common job title like; Technical lead, Campaign Specialist, Data Developer, Marketing Technology Consultant or CRM Analyst.
In addition to the above, we’re looking for our successful CRM Campaign Lead to demonstrate the following:
If this sounds like you, and you would like to unlock your potential with us, we would love to hear from you!
Be yourself – Our differences make us stronger
Virgin Atlantic are committed equal opportunities employers and positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible applicants regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy and maternity. Diversity brings strength which is why we strive to provide an inclusive environment where individuality is celebrated, and we can ignite the potential of our forward-thinking mix of people.
Please be aware as part of our recruitment process we may look to use a variety of resourcing tools to help us understand your skills and experience in relation to the role you have applied for. These may include application questions, video interviews or online testing. Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if there are any reasonable adjustments to our process that you would like us to consider, for example use of hearing loops, sign language interpreter etc. Please don’t hesitate to reach out if there are any issues preventing you from being at your best during your application or assessment process. Any issues raised after your assessment is completed or once a decision has been made will be too late for us to consider within our process.
You'll be assessed against our values for a selection of your interview process, learn more about them here: Our Values