Hours: 37.5 Monday to Friday
Location: Hybrid remote working with 3 days a week, which includes a Tuesday in our VHQ Crawley, West Sussex
Closing Date: Monday, 5 June 2023
Many of our staff at Virgin work flexibly and in many different ways, including different core hours or remote working. Please talk to us at your application or interview stage about the flexibility you need. We can't promise to give you exactly what you want, but we are happy to explore what's possible for the role.
In a nutshell
The Corporate Dealing Sales Analyst is responsible for analysing and implementing global corporate sales programs. Working closely with a range of business partners to deliver corporate sales programs and drive Virgin Atlantic revenue and share in this channel.
You will use data and technology to streamline the process creating analytical tools and processes to enable Sales to create, negotiate and manage VAA's corporate channel. This role will also develop the appropriate data reporting structure to ensure effective performance and cost of sale in the agency, corporate, and unmanaged channels. Establish and maintain effective relationships with internal partners.
At Virgin Atlantic, our purpose is to ensure everyone can take on the world. Our vision is to be the most loved travel company. To achieve both, we're harnessing our spirit of entrepreneurship and innovation to reimagine the world and create thoughtful experiences that feel beautifully different at every opportunity.
Our people are game changers who see the world differently. Acting as a loud and proud voice for positive change for our people, places, and the planet, they're not afraid to roll up their sleeves to take on the big things while never forgetting the importance of the small details. So, if you're ready to take your career to new heights, read on.
Day to day
- Consult with the Sales team to develop and implement RFP response on behalf of Virgin Atlantic and partner airlines.
- Use data sources and analysis to measure and drive performance and present account strategy to business partners.
- Mentor and share standard processes with team members actively planning and implementing sales programs in a joint venture
- Ensure that timelines are reached through agreed SLAs
- Identify areas of improvement and actively seek solutions.
- Understand corporate policy and industry drivers impacting corporate travel.
- Support the development of analytical systems to build reporting data sets that offer the right level of corporate insight at all levels of the global sales organisation.
- Working proactively with partners throughout the organisation to improve the corporate sales process with our JV partners.
- Support the implementation of global technology and processes to support the improvement of organisational capabilities and results.
- Build analytical systems to create reporting data sets that offer right level of insight at all levels of the global sales organisation.
- Use analytical tools to build regular and ad hoc reporting for all levels of the sales organisation.
- Assist global selling organisations with corporate account performance management, ensuring that VAA is achieving efficient and competitive returns.
- Monitor and review customer segment performance.
- Assist the Snr Manager - Sales Dealings in understanding key performance trends and themes, particularly any requiring action.
Do you have proven experience within the airline industry with applied knowledge in Sales, Revenue Management, Alliance partnerships and marketing? Then this could be the role for you!
Alongside the above, we're looking for the following:
- Adept at identifying problems and finding solutions
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to make clear and concise presentations to management and external organisations.
- Proven communication and relationship leadership skills to build and maintain relationships with external companies and internal departments
- Demonstrate the ability to prioritise under ambitious timelines
- A collaborative approach in a fast-paced, time-sensitive environment requiring proficient PC skills, including advanced Microsoft Excel, World and PowerPoint knowledge.
- Comfortable with handling large data sets and systems
- Understanding of airline economics and business drivers
- Proven ability to communicate complex ideas
Does the above sound like you? do you want to join us on our journey to 'become most loved'? Then we'd love to hear from you
Our customers come from all walks of life and so do our colleagues. That's why we're proud to be an equal opportunity employer and actively encourage applications from all backgrounds. At Virgin Atlantic, we believe everyone can take on the world - no matter your age, gender, gender identity, gender expression, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disabilities, religion, or beliefs. We celebrate difference and everything that makes our colleagues unique by upholding an inclusive environment in which we can all thrive. So that everyone at Virgin Atlantic can be themselves and know they belong.
To make your journey with us accessible and individual to you, we encourage you to let us know if you'd like a little extra help with your application, or if you have any individual requirements at any stage along your recruitment journey. We are here to support you, so please reach out to our team, (firstname.lastname@example.org) feeling confident that we've got your individual considerations covered.