Salary: £15,260 - £16,010 per annum plus excellent benefits
Hours: 37.5 hours per week including working days, evening and weekends
Location: Milton KeynesClosing date: 26th March 2019
In a nutshell
Day to day
- You will meet all our customers upon arrival and identify their needs within initial interactions
- Be responsible for the end to end customer experience
- Match individual customer needs to the right holiday Advisor
- Handle the customer booking process
- Ensure customers have access to in store service proposition whilst waiting for an appointment or Advisor has become available
- You will bring to life the magic of our holiday to our customers via our brochures, videos and personal knowledge
- You will work with the Manager to ensure our customer service and sales targets are met
- Maximise margin of store through add on sales
- Take care of queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Highlight any service issues which impact the customer experience to the Store Manager
- You will use your own creativity and data insights to make recommendations for how these service issues can be resolved
To be a success in this role you will shows a genuine enthusiasm and real passion for providing a high standard of service. We are looking for someone with a flexible attitude to their work, who is passionate in meeting customer demands with a "can do" attitude. You will need to have an interest in our customers and be happy to take personal responsibility whilst they wait to see to be seen.
Experience with dealing directly with customers, either face to face or over the phone would be advantageous. This role requires an excellent communicator with excellent influencing and negotiation skills. Expectations are high, but will make sure you have the happiness of working for an iconic brand in a rare and invigorating setting.
So do you pride yourself on your social skills? Can you organise your time effectively? Do you love prioritise tasks to ensure all situations are dealt with effectively, if so why not apply today?