Hours: Flexible (Full Time/Part Time)
Closing Date: 01/08/2021
Due to the nature of the role, you will work on a 7 day rotational shift basis, including early mornings and evenings. We will try to be a flexible as possible though.
As well as permanent opportunities we may also have opportunities for 12 month fixed term contracts.
In a nutshell
This amazing (and important) role, based at our Heathrow Clubhouse, is highly varied and centred around giving our Clubhouse guests the best possible experience when flying with Virgin Atlantic.
As Clubhouse Crew you will follow the Clubhouse Service Standards to serve food and drink to customers in the Clubhouse/Revivals and, where relevant, other locations. An absolute focus on our NPS (Net Promoter Score) at every customer touchpoint and journey is essential and critical.
Day to day
- Demonstrating the Virgin Atlantic behaviours to deliver the best possible service to the guests in the Clubhouse/Revivals
- Ensure that all guests are served within the timescales set out in the Clubhouse/Revivals KPIs
- Ensure that all orders are taken accurately
- Ensure that all the correct items are served to each customer
- Ensure that customers are engaged with to ensure their satisfaction and follow up on any negative feedback
- Ensure that all food and drink is prepared and served according to the Clubhouse/Revivals standards
- Work in an orderly fashion to ensure that the Clubhouse/Revivals is kept clean and tidy
- Follow the opening and closing checklists to ensure all duties are completed
- To be knowledgeable about all food & beverage products
- Assist Bar team when required
Safety & Security
- Ensuring Food Hygiene practices are adhered to minimise risk to guests
- Ensuring that any alcohol is served legally and responsibly to avoid any risk to the operation
- To follow Health & Safety guidelines to ensure the safety of colleagues and guests
- To follow stock procedures correctly to account for all requisitions
- To ensure that all food and drink served is processed through the Point of Sale system
- To look after all equipment in the Clubhouse to minimise loss and damage
Are you an experienced waiter or customer service professional who is experienced with face to face interaction and delivering the most amazing service? If so, we think you would love this role! We seek people with the following skills and experience:
Be yourself – Our differences make us stronger
Please be aware as part of our recruitment process we may look to use a variety of resourcing tools to help us understand your skills and experience in relation to the role you have applied for. These may include application questions, video interviews or online testing. Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if there are any reasonable adjustments to our process that you would like us to consider, for example use of hearing loops, sign language interpreter etc. Please don’t hesitate to reach out if there are any issues preventing you from being at your best during your application or assessment process. Any issues raised after your assessment is completed or once a decision has been made will be too late for us to consider within our process.
You'll be assessed against our values for a selection of your interview process, learn more about them here: Our Values