The Base, Fleming Way, Crawley, RH10 9LX
How to find The Base
The Base is located within the Manor Royal Industrial Estate 3 miles from the M23 motorway. Manor Royal is a busy trading estate and the roads around the area can get busy during peak times. We therefore recommend leaving additional time to reach our offices if you are travelling at the beginning or end of the working day.
By public transport
The Base is located 2.5 miles from Gatwick Airport Railway Station and 3 miles from Three Bridges and Crawley Railway Stations. Bus numbers 10 and 100 run regular services from all stations to bus stops situated around the perimeter of both Fleming Way and Manor Royal. Bus stops are (in the main) covered and well lit.
Taxis are available outside all 3 stations and generally cost between £6 – £10 for a single journey dependent on the taxi operator.
Metro Cars: 01293 415415
The Base has a limited number of visitor parking bays near the main front reception but you are welcome to park in any free bay in the car parks around the building. There is no charge.
- Leave the M23 at junction 10, then at the roundabout take the exit marked A2011 Crawley (1st exit if travelling northbound or 3rd exit if travelling southbound).
- At the Hazelwick roundabout, take the 4th exit onto Gatwick road (signposted Manor Royal).
- At the next roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Gatwick Road (signposted Gatwick, Horley).
- At the next roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Fleming Way (signposted Fleming Way).
- Turn right into access road which leads to a number of car parks at the rear of the building.