Leadership isn’t always easy but it is tremendously rewarding. Especially in a company such as Virgin Atlantic that believes our people are central to our success, and make us, quite literally, who we are.
On the outside, we’re a glowing brand – passionate about our customers, loved for our pioneering spirit, our incredible services and the way we make people feel. On the inside, we’re strictly operational and a lean organisation made up of many teams and departments that thrive in a hard working yet honest, open culture.
Because of that, we have lots of different roles and there are many different aspects to the business – from marketing and communications to safety and security. This is part of what makes Virgin Atlantic such a special place to work. Wherever you think you might fit into Virgin Atlantic, each leadership role requires some common qualities and characteristics.
Join our Leadership team
We look for people who:
- Thrive on the success of others and actively look for opportunities to help people succeed.
- Get involved in the business, make an effort to connect with others, collaborate and behave respectfully.
- Are comfortable with true accountability. You’re keen to hear others’ views but you’re ultimately decisive.
- Build brilliant relationships that help you get your work done, and others get their work done.
- Can handle fast pace and ambiguity.
- Are passionate about customer service whether that’s external or internal.
- Have sound commercial insight, application and judgement.
- Are able to balance demands that often compete with each other.
- Have the ability to cut through complex issues and adjust your plans as you go.
If you want to find out more about how we work and how we’re continually striving to build a better business, you can meet the Management Board here.
You may also be interested in…
Finance & Procurement
Deliver an excellent and profitable service with efficiency and control.
Lead our network strategy and growing revenue from an expanding customer base.
The team that sits at the heart of an amazing customer experience.